Auckland District Health Board
- Cardiac Sonographer
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Auckland City Hospital
- Renowned leading edge, teaching & research focused health provider
The Cardiac Ultrasound Department at Auckland City Hospital are looking for a qualified Cardiac Sonographer to join the team.
Cardiovascular services at Auckland DHB provide care to a local and national population for interventional cardiology, electrophysiology and arrhythmia management, heart failure and adult congenital heart disease.
In this role, you will be part of a team of cardiac sonographers and work at Auckland DHB. Duties primarily include performing cardiac ultrasound examinations on adults, and assisting with transoesphageal and stress echocardiography.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have an appropriate qualification for cardiac sonography such as Diploma of Medical Ultrasonography (DMU), Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science (Cardiac Ultrasound) or any equivalent qualification acceptable for registration as a sonographer with the New Zealand Medical Radiation Technologist Board www.mrtboard.org.nz
- have good written and verbal communication skills
- have the ability to work well both in a team as well as on your own
- be motivated, enthusiastic, and strive for excellent patient care.
Please click on the link below for more information and to apply by attaching your latest CV and cover letter. Only applications via ADHB career site will be accepted.
Applications close: 2 July 2018
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://adhbrac.taleo.net/careersection/wdhb_list/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=CEN07491 →