Website GC Heart and Specialist Centre
Opportunities currently exist to join busy cardiology practice as an
We are looking for a dynamic motivated sonographer to join our team at our practice in Gold Coast, QLD.This position is part time 3 days per week/casual (with potential to be full time) to start as soon as possible.
- Perform echocardiography, stress echocardiography to the highest professional standards as required;
- Provide highest level of patient care possible.
A competitive remuneration package is available for the right applicant, as well as ongoing career development opportunities.
- Hold a qualification in Medical Sonography;
- ASAR accreditation;
- Demonstrated ability to perform high quality ultrasound examinations employing correct
- Techniques to the accepted industry standard or above;
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service and quality assurance principles;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff and other medical and non-medical personnel, verbally and in writing;
- Well presented, professional, enthusiastic, hardworking;
- Ability to adapt and respond to change.
If you wish to apply for the above position or have any questions relating to the position, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org