Website Cardiovascular Services
Clinical Integration Services Group is an established and successful private medical specialist group providing cardiac and vascular diagnostic imaging and clinical services (Cardio Vascular Services) together with sleep and respiratory services (Cardio Respiratory Sleep). Our continuing growth is a reflection of our commitment to the highest quality medical service and to an excellent patient experience within a culture of integrity, excellence, timeliness and collaboration.
We currently have three busy clinics at Armadale, Surrey Hills and Glen Waverley supported by our Head Office in Perth, where we have nine clinics.
With the expansion of our services in Melbourne we have a position available for an experienced and qualified Cardiac Sonographer who enjoys working with often complex pathologies and is passionate about working in a team that makes a difference to the lives of our patients.
· Perform high quality Echocardiograms and Stress Echocardiograms independently
· Deliver high quality, accurate, timely and complete reports to the reviewing Cardiologist
· Assist with other cardiac diagnostic testing procedures including ECGs, exercise stress testing, Holter, Event and ABP monitoring.
· Ensure high quality patient experience is delivered during all patient interactions
· Work as part of a dynamic, team environment.
The successful candidate will have:
· ASAR registration in Cardiac Ultrasound
· Considerable clinical experience
· A commitment to an excellent scanning quality with a very high attention to detail
· A professional, friendly and calm manner and a commitment to excellent patient care
· Outstanding diagnostic and analytical skills
· A willingness to work both collaboratively and independently
· A current Driver’s Licence and a reliable vehicle
If this is the next step in your career, we welcome your application. Please submit your application with a covering letter to the attention of the Chief Operating Officer of the CIS Group at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com