Website Charles Clinic Heart Care
CARDIAC SONOGRAPHER / ECHOCARDIOGRAPHER
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced full-time cardiac sonographer/echocardiographer to join our team at Charles Clinic Heart Care.
Charles Clinic Heart Care, established in 2010, has rapidly grown to become a nationally recognised centre of excellence offering comprehensive cardiac services to the Tasmanian community.
Our team includes twelve visiting and three full-time cardiologists, several of whom are nationally recognised. We have six qualified echocardiographers, one trainee and are in the process of recruiting another trainee.
Our rooms are purpose built modern facilities, located both in Launceston in Northern Tasmania and Burnie in the North West and incorporate leading practice software integration and data management.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Independently perform high quality echocardiograms and stress echocardiograms. Experience in GLS, CRT, 3-D, and adult congenital echo would be an advantage but not essential.
- Assist with transoesophageal echo, ECGs, holter monitors.
- Involvement in regular regional clinics in Northern Tasmania.
The successful applicant will possess:
- ASAR accreditation in cardiac ultrasound.
- Considerable clinical experience in echocardiography and cardiac testing.
- Outstanding diagnostic and analytical skills.
- High calibre interpersonal skills.
- Good work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- An ability to analyse Holter would be viewed favourably, but is not essential.
- Current driver’s licence.
The successful applicant must:
Provide a criminal record check prior to commencement of employment.
Ensure their immunisation status (Hep B, influenza etc.) is up to date prior to commencement.
If you think you would like to work in this progressive, innovative and dynamic team, we would welcome your application. Applications close June 30, 2019
To obtain a copy of the position description or if you require further information regarding this position, please contact:
Jan Dawkins, Practice Manager: email@example.com.
Gillian Evans, Manager – Diagnostic Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 03-63111 555
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com